August 30, 2018
When you’re in need of quick cash through a loan in Memphis, TN, you have a lot of choices.
You can find so many different types of loan providers who offer different types of loans, different amounts, and have different requirements. Some of them specialize in loans that are long-term and can take a while to get, and some of them have loans that are created to be short-term, quick cash options, like Mid-South Title Loans.
When you’re ready to get a quick loan in Memphis for short-term financial support, here are some options near you.
Where to Get a Quick Cash Loan in Memphis
A payday loan provider
When people need money quickly, one of the most attractive options that comes up is a payday loan provider. That’s because, like a title loan provider, you can get your money quickly. At a payday loan provider, you can get your loan in as little as 15 minutes, but it comes at a hefty cost.
One of the biggest downfalls of going to a payday loan provider is the unbelievably high interest rates. If you trip up at all during your repayment process, you could be paying a lot more money in the end – sometimes double or even triple your loan amount. This is extremely risky, because you never know what may happen, when it comes to finances.
Plus, unlike a title loan provider, you’ll have to provide income verification documents and undergo a credit check. If you have a rocky credit history, you may not be able to get as much money as you need, or you may not even be able to get money from a payday loan provider.
While payday loans seem like a good option for quick loans, there are better options out there.
While banks don’t specialize in quick loans, many people think banks are the only resource for loans, so even when they need money quickly, they turn to a bank. When you need money quickly and you use a bank for a loan, you’ll have to put off your outstanding payments or your important car or home repair even longer. The process to get a loan here can take days or weeks.
Banks often have in-depth vetting processes for both approving you for a loan and determining how much they will loan you. You need to have great credit, a great job, and also have a steady housing history. They will jump through hoops to ensure they know everything about you, before lending you money.
In addition, while you may just need money to cover you for a short time, you’re usually signing up for a long-term loan with a bank. They make it seem like a good option, because you’ll only be making small, monthly payments. However, you’ll be paying much more interest in the end, rather than going to a short-term loan specialist. If you’re just looking for a short-term loan that covers you during an unusually tough financial time, you need to find another solution.
Mid-South Title Loans
Mid-South Title Loans’ three Memphis locations are the best choice for you, if you are simply in need of short-term cash. It is flexible to fit your financial needs. If you don’t have good credit, you don’t need to worry. Your credit won’t be pulled and won’t affect either your loan amount or your ability to get a loan. In as little as 20 minutes, you can get a title loan at Mid-South Title Loans. All you’ll need to do is:
1. Fill out an application. You’ll fill out basic info about you and your financial situation, so we can learn about your needs and your repayment ability.
2. Gather your required documents and drive into our nearest location. In order to qualify for a title loan, you’ll need to have a few documents in hand, including:
- Your lien-free title – This means your car is paid off completely.
- Your valid photo ID or driver’s license – We need proof that you are 18 years of age or older.
- Your car insurance information – It simply needs to be active.
- In addition to your required documents, make sure you are driving in your title’s vehicle, so that we can inspect it. Upon inspection, we can find your car’s value, which helps us to determine your loan amount.
3. Review your title loan offer and terms. With one of our friendly title loan service professionals, you’ll review the loan amount and your loan’s contract. Our loans are under 30-day renewable contracts, so if you are in need of more time to pay your loan back, you can request a renewal. Once you’ve reviewed and agreed upon the offer and its terms, you’ll give us your title, temporarily.
4. Pay your loan off to receive your title back. Once your title is paid back in full, we’ll gladly give you your title back, and know that if you are ever in need of a quick loan in Memphis, we’d love to help you.
Get the Money You Need at Any of Our Memphis Locations Quickly
No matter which area of Memphis you live in, we’d love to help you with a quick loan that is perfect for you. We’re your best option for getting short-term financial support that helps, not hurts. When you want to get the money you need, when you need it, come to your nearest Mid-South Title Loans. We know you’ll love working with our helpful, knowledgeable team of professionals.
Do you have a question about a title loan that you need answered? We’d love to get in touch with you. Please call or stop by the store near you at your convenience or easily contact us online through our website’s contact form. We’d love to talk to you!
Proudly Serving Memphis, Tennessee & the Surrounding Areas
Mid-South Title Loans proudly provides quick car title loans to Tennessee’s Memphis and Shelby counties, including Germantown, West Memphis, Midtown, Cooper-Young, East Memphis, South Memphis, Parkway Village, Whitehaven, Berclair, Raleigh Bartlett, Southaven, and the surrounding areas.